If you possess a certain amount of tamed dinosaurs in ARK Survival Evolved, you should check out some of the methods to take control of your pets in the game. If you don’t know how to do that, you may get lots of difficulties in commanding your animals. Probably, you probably think that your dinosaurs are extremely stupid, and they get stuck a lot of times. This could be because you are just trying to handle their movements. Let’s check out some of the ways below here!
How to control dinosaurs
• If you are utilizing a pet for the egg laying, and it’s currently in a secure location, plus, you want to dodge it trying to move, just use the stone to weigh it down, it will suddenly turn unmoved. There is a big drawback in this one, but at the moment, the control system is kind of fundamental, and the extreme measures are required.
• Do not set them on hostile when domesticating
• You must learn your passive key learn when utilized, and keep in mind to set them back on the middle.
• You can establish your dinosaurs and make them roam around only in closed location. Probably there won’t be any limit on the wander range, or if there is the wandering location that is big.
• You can utilize the spyglass to command from afar.
- ark survival evolved controlling dinos
- ark controlling dinos
- ark controlling tamed
- ark survival evolved pet
- ark survival evolved pets