ARK: Survival Evolved – Beginner Guide honorably welcomes all the new comers! Do you have troubles with this game when starting to play? Don’t worry; we are here for helping you to understand the basic rules! Let’s check it out!
Starting The Game
There are various launch selections that you need to choose when commencing the game, please have a look at these following sections:
• Play ARK: Survival Evolved: A regular game
• Launch ARK (Low Memory 4GB): The game is for players with 4GB of Ram
• Launch ARK (Extremely Low Memory): The game is for users with less than 4GB or Ram
• Launch ARK Server: This option requires your connections; it opens the locally hosted server.
• Launch ARK (‘No Sky Effects’): Opens a simple sky that can help with game crashes, no weird visuals in the game.
Main Menu Options
After the game loads up, you will see there is a main menu in which you need to choose from four more selections.
Once choosing it, the games server list will appear, you will be capable of searching for a server to attend and play the game. Based on the number of players, ping and server name filter, you can also filter servers in alphabetical orders.
If you are searching for a type of server, an additional server filter drop down box will appear to help you select, including:
• Official: The game developers will host the servers
• Unofficial: Gamers or dedicated machines hosts the servers
• My Survivors: Servers that you have formed a survivor
• Favorites: Add the servers to your favorites.
• Friends: This is the type of server showing that they have a Steam friend of yours playing online.
• LAN: A server will be hosted on a local network
You will see there is a screen that allows you to host an ARK server. Then, you are supposed to configure the server settings based on your liking, select the way you want to launch the server.
With this section, you are capable of switching the game settings to better optimized. You can set up the graphics, audio, or keybindings. After changing, you need to choose “ Apply” button then save it.
New Character Setup
There will be several steps that you need to move through before joining character customization and selecting the spawn region when you die and want to make a new character or when initially loading into a server
This is the place where you can set up your character following your way, select the gender, skin, body bone-scaling and name it. Other players can see your character’s name when getting close enough to you. The Steam username of yours will crop up and include in chat as well.
Choose a special spawn region by scrolling through the available selections. No indication on the map, however, you can select which side you want to spawn on.
After accomplishing your character, make sure you will move through an animation that will wake your character up on the coast of a beach. There will be six discrepant icons; you are capable of holding down “h” to express the statistics relating to your character/server. Those icons are Experience Meter, Weigh, Hydration, Hunger, Stamina, Health.
Press key I to open the inventory. You will see all the objects, equipped items, character stats and other options. You can increase the level of character and learn new engrams.
Tap key V or choose the “crafttables” options in the inventory, you will see the engrams and what the materials are to use for crafting.
Engrams are character-bound blueprints allowing you to make without requiring a physical blueprint. Whenever increasing the level of character, you will be rewarded “engram points” that you can use to unlock new engrams.
After situating with the inventory system, you need to commence your life in ARK. The initial thing you want to look for once waking up are Small stones, Berry Bushes (Berries & Fiber), Trees (Wood & Thatch)
Now, it’s time to begin the creating show! First, you need to form a “Stone Pickaxe” then you it which will give your more Flint and stones. After having some flint, you can use it to create a “Stone Hatchet”. Those are essential tools helping your life in ARK world. Okay, are you hungry and thirsty now? Since the next mission is to hunt for food. Swim underwater and see if you can find something interesting to satisfy your hunger.
The temperature includes various types, such as heatwaves, cold fronts, and rain. Your character could be affected to it. When they are too hot, that means they are thirsty. When they are too cold, that means they are very ravenous. Heatwave or a cold front will affect your equipped clothing.
Setting Up Camp
After acquiring the basic rules of your surviving, it’s time for you to set up a house. Build your starter home after reaching level 5.
Before leveling up your character, you need to clean up the inventory. Make an effort to either destroy small dinosaurs or collect the resources from trees and rocks.
This Beginner Guide could be considered as the big help for the newcomers. We hope that you can learn some principal skills, rules to maintain your surviving in this ARK world.
- ark survival evolved release date
- ark survival evolved tips
- ark survival evolved beginners guide
- ark survival evolved beginner guide
- ark survival evolved guide
- ark survival evolved crafting guide
- ark survival evolved local settings
- ark survival evolved leveling guide
- ark survival evolved starter guide
- ark survival guide