It is a necessary release for your favorite ARK: Survival Evolved. It was published on 26 April 2018.
Dino TLC – Argentavis
Be given three updates of the model, animation, and texture. Besides, you can explore several new abilities such as:
- It is possible to carry two creatures at a time.
- The Right Stick to grab or drop them with the beak.
- Meanwhile, the main grab will do that with claws.
- The health regen buff from eating corpses
- The saddle will work as a mobile crafting station.
- Decreased the weight of many different resources by up to 50% (Obsidian, Metal, Metal Ingot, Polymer, and Stone)
Dino TLC – Parasaur
There are a sound tweak and some skills like:
- Alarm mode
- It is not difficult to place in the turret mode and test for threats nearby anymore!
- Inform the player audibly and visually when dangers are existing
- Scare small creatures
- The right stick when ridden – frighten small of medium animals
- Turn on or off the alarm mode in order to cause it to run automatically
- Can activate a scan (the secondary attack) when controlled
- Scans for near threats
- Let the player know present enemies or dangerous traps
Dino TLC – Raptor
Three updates related to the model, texture, and animation along with plenty of other possibilities:
- Secondary assault to leap on a prey
- Pins little targets to ground for a short time
- Press the main attack to bite often
- Pack Buff
- Triggers with the right stick when 2 Raptors (with a max pack size of 6) are together
- Rises up the damage resistance
- Boosts the movement speed
- Upgrades the attack speed, too
- Lasts 15 seconds
Dino TLC – Sarco
Get three updates of the texture, model, and animation with a certain number of abilities:
- Idles with the mouth open
- Death roll
- Takes its victim and rolls dealing damage and limiting them
- Can suddenly forward thrust something in front of it with the right stick
- 180 attack
- Rotate in place to inflict harm on foes behind it
- Friendly people can walk on and stand on its back
- It is helpful in water. You can move them to surface and control as a raft.
- Swimming depth
- Keeps the current depth whilst swimming
- Can hide just beneath the surface
- Piranhas Flee
- Piranhas will escape if they face a Sarcosuchus
- Contains close ally Sarcos for participants
Dino TLC – Spino
Obtain a specific number of updates for the model, animation, texture and have some abilities:
- Water buff
- Received when in water
- Bonus movement speed
- Extra turning radius
- More attack damage
- Bonus healing
- Prolong for a short period after leaving the watery environment
- Added Biped/Quadruped switched on/off with the secondary attack
- More powerful strikes
- Can spin in place
- Quicker movement speed
- Prefers prime fish for taming
Dino TLC – Trike
Get a model update, two upgrades for the animation with the texture, and latest skills:
- Charge for a while
- Longer it is charged, the faster it will go
- Disables the other when hitting them
- Tosses small dinos away whilst charging
- Rivalry buff
- Given buff when approaching large carnivores
- Expands the damage output slightly
- Reduces the damage taken a little
- The health is improved by 10%.
- Made able item transfers and the vanilla version of deviant beasts to be delivered to Aberration servers, in other words, you can dominate your ordinary Spino to that server
- Ragnarok update
- Fixed streaming bounds to assist with memory
- Fixed multiple holes, bugs of beacons and floating foliage.
- Higher-standard lighting around the LL dungeon
- Prevented putting up buildings in the Ragnarok Puzzle cave
- Hole fixes:
- The Center
- The Island
- Fixed a trouble in which Griffin feather colors appeared to be default in single player.