ARK PC Patch Notes: PS4 522.0
It is one of the patch notes which are created to improve your favorite ARK: Survival Evolved ps4 game. It was launched on June 15, 2018.
It is possible for you and other players to collect fossils from many different mounds on maps of ARK: Survival Evolved game. Try to observe special similar areas and search for items that you can use to craft unique skins!
- Brachiosaurus (Brontosaurus Skin)
- Stygimoloch (Pachycephalosaurus Skin)
- Styracosaurus (Trike Skin)
- Dilophosaurus Mask (Hat Skin)
- Here are Bone Skins which are coming back:
- Wild dinosaurs in ARK: Survival Evolved game will receive a great opportunity to appear with additional colors such as white, grey, yellow, and black.
However, the event will not be available in Primitive Plus.
- The threshold for being knocked out has increased with fortitude increases
- Improved the natural insulation by 8%
- 5% of wild Rex spawns are tex
- Increased 20% wild level
- Another breeding line
- PC adjustments through 279.113
- Prim+ Update
- The Tapejara Tek Saddle range has been decreased by 75%
- Fixed the issue involved with the server performance in several specific cases
- There are plenty of hole fixes across every playfield in ARK: Survival Evolved pc game.
- Besides, you can recognize many Ragnarok optimizations
- +1 player level (now 131)
Do not forget to watch and uncover hidden secrets!