ARK PC Patch Notes: PS4 521.0
We have had an exciting patch note reserved for the awesome ARK: Survival Evolved game. It was released on April 26, 2018.
Dino TLC – Argentavis
It is called the Argy or the Argent. It is a species of bird in ARK: Survival Evolved game. There are three updates for that animal including the model, animation, and texture. Do not forget some abilities!
- Can carry 2 creatures at once
- Right Stick to grab or drop them with its beak
- Claws are the main means to clutch or release passengers
- The health regen buff from eating corpses
- The saddle will work as a mobile crafting station.
- Decreased the weight of resources by up to 50%, consisting of Obsidian, Metal, Metal Ingot, Polymer, and Stone
Dino TLC – Parasaur
Parasaur or Parasaurolophus is one of the dinosaurs in ARK: Survival Evolved PC game. It is referred to “The poor man’s Iguanodon”.
It gets a sound tweak and a few other abilities like:
- An alarm mode
- Can be set in the turret mode and supervise threats nearby
- Tell you audibly and visually if there are dangerous situations
- Can make small creatures scared
- Right Stick if it is controlled – causes a great fear for small or mid animals
- Turn off or on the alarm mode to make it act automatically
- Can enable a scan (the secondary attack) when you ride it
- Can scrutinize dangers in the surroundings
- Inform you of the current intimidation
Dino TLC – Raptor
It is the Utahraptor (Yoo-tah-RAP-tor), a dinosaur that you will see in the ARK: Survival Evolved ps4 game. It is given upgrades of the model, animation, texture update, and some skills such as:
- The secondary attack to catch the prey
- Attach weaker targets to the ground for a while
- Use the main attack to bite constantly
- Pack Buff
- It will run with Right Stick if 2 Raptors (with a max pack size of 6) are together
- Improved the damage resistance
- Increased the movement and attack speed
- Lasts 15 seconds
Dino TLC – Sarco
Play ARK: Survival Evolved game and do not ignore the Sarcosuchus (SAR-koh-SOO-kiss)! It brings several updates for the model, animation, texture. It is added with more abilities, too.
- Do nothing with the opened mouth
- Death roll
- Seize something and roll dealing the damage and limiting them
- Can suddenly thrust towards the opposite objective with Right Stick
- 180 attack
- Can spin before attacking the rival staying behind it
- Help friendly humans walk on and stand on the back without difficulty
- It is very effective in water. You can guide them to the surface and select it as a raft.
- Swimming depth
- Keep the depth when swimming
- Can lurk under the surface
- Piranhas Flee
- Piranhas will escape once they detect a Sarcosuchus.
- Including close ally Sarcos for character
Dino TLC – Spino
Spino is Spinosaur (SPY-no-SAWR) is a gigantic carnivorous dino in ARK: Survival Evolved game. It usually roams rivers and swamp areas of the island. It receives many updates for its model, texture, animation and other powers:
- Water buff
- It will be provided when it is in water.
- It gets the bonus for the movement speed, turning radius, attack damage, and healing.
- Continue for a few minutes after it leaves the lake
- Added Biped/Quadruped switched off or on with the secondary attack
- More powerful hits
- Can turn in place
- Increased the movement speed
- Like better prime fish for taming
Dino TLC – Trike
In ARK: Survival Evolved PC game, it is also named the Triceratops (try-SAIR-uh-tops). It has similar upgrade items to animals above.
- Charge up for a short time
- It will go faster if it is charged for longer.
- Disable the prey with its assault
- Knock away smaller dinos while charging
- Competitiveness buff
- Offered buff when it is near big carnivores
- Slightly rise up the damage output
- Reduce the damage taken a bit
- Enhance the health by 10%
- Activated object transfers and the vanilla version of the extraordinary creatures in ARK: Survival Evolved ps4 game to be moved to Aberration servers
- It means that you can be in charge of the own Spino to an Aberration server
- Ragnarok update
- Streaming bounds fix to support you with the memory
- Fixed issues of holes, bugged beacons, and the floating foliage
- Finer lighting around the LL dungeon
- Putting up within the Ragnarok Puzzle cave blocked
- Hole fixes for
- The Center
- The Island
- Fixed a problem in which Griffin feather colors popped up to be default in single player