ARK PC Patch Notes: 1.4 (Primitive Plus)
It is a version for ARK: Survival Evolved game. It contains additions, fixes, and much more useful information.
- Added hypothetical permanent adjustments for saddles of Tuso, Therizino, PachyRhino, Megla, and Kapro
- Added the Camera engram
- Have other meshes for the brick/concrete tier
- Added more salt to make leather
There are a lot of improvements in ARK: Survival Evolved PC game. They are:
- Re-based from the latest content consisting of non-item related updates like balance changes and bug fixes
- Enhanced the Workbench – 25% reduction on every crafted engram
- You can set down or pick up the tent-like structure named Yurt. You can place other buildings, too.
- Recurve Bow will significantly increase the damage for all arrows and reduce shake when you aim. Slightly faster arrows
- For Lumber, everything that you build will not be influenced. You will get a pickup option for the old construction. Upon collecting them, they will switch for other versions with upgraded snap points. When putting down something, remember that you cannot gather up.
- For Brick/Concrete, they are same as above but concrete floors which cannot be brought up since the snap points are not changed.
- Aside from that, you should improve your spawn codes to the new constructing items.
- Notes! The former objects in ARK: Survival Evolved ps4 game can be taken away in the next patch in order to preserve space in the mod. Make sure you can replace by that stage!
- There are more forms for the Lumber Tier: Glass Window, Glass Window frame, and Glass Doorframe
- Modified loot crate drops, they should be made better and provided the newest Primitive+ content
- Balanced again custom arrows
- Reset the engram list in the ascending order
- Replaced/Advanced Lumber and Brick Icons
- Rebalanced the longbow to prepare for the addition of the recurve bow
- Increased the spoiling time for the Fish Trap, Malt, Sugar
- Fish Trap in ARK: Survival Evolved Xbox one game can leave prime fish meat (15%)
- Doubled the stack size for grapes
- Boosted the craft time for beer
- Improved the quantity of the honey which is manufactured by bees
- Uplifted the rate of bee spawns
- Reduced the spoiling time of bread
- Deleted double spoiling for cooked poultry
- Encouraged the stack size of the cabbage
- Lowered the craft time for the cement
- Bonemeal in ARK: Survival Evolved game has been the best fertilizer until now.
- The stamina consumption is increased when wielding Viking ax.
- Changed damage multipliers for weapons
- Tame Chalico with Prim+ beer
Finally, you do not ignore the last section of the Primitive Plus Update 1.4 for ARK: Survival Evolved game.
- Fixed the snap points
- Fixed bugs with dinosaur spawns
- Fixed the functionality in the Fish Trap
- Fixed the destructible mesh for the modular table