Search for and collect fossils from many different mounds on maps, be on the lookout for unique mounds that hide items and remember to use resources to craft particular skins.
The event will occur from 15th of June to 15th of July on Multiplayer and Single Player. If you utilize a non coredata mods or a custom atlas, you can operate the ARKaeology with the commandline below:
Besides, you can operate that after appointed period to make it continue, or choose:
- Brachiosaurus (Brontosaurus Skin)
- Stygimoloch (Pachycephalosaurus Skin)
- Styracosaurus (Trike Skin)
- Dilophosaurus Mask (Hat Skin)
- Returning Bone Skins:
- Wild dinos can appear in colors: white, yellow, grey, and black.
- ARKaeology Event does not exist in Primitive Plus.
- The threshold for being destroyed increases with courage growth
- Upgraded natural insulation from fortitude by 8%
Minor Tribe Server rule changes
- 1-day cooldown on tribe slot reuse
- Disabled dino unpublishing
- Put out of action for non-tribe pin code access to buildings
- 5% of wild Rex are the tex
- 20% higher wild level
- Latest breeding line
- PC Changes through 279.113
- Prim+ Update
- Tapejara Tek Saddle range decreased by 75%
- Fixed the server performance in specific cases
- Several hole fixes across every map
- Ragnarok optimizations
- +1 player level (currently 131)
Do not forget hidden mysteries!