All the players of ARK Survival Evolved game shouldn’t panic when they lost all of their dinosaurs and houses. The first thing you need to do is to stay calm, then start to carry out several things that help you retrieve everything you have lost. Losing stuff usually happens to the survivors that left their tribes, and they were the only member in. Below here are five crucial things that you must fulfill if you want to get back your possessions.
- Go search for a tribe again, and do not hurry to give it a name
- Bring up the tribe window with key L, and then select tribe governance on the top right.
- You will see these “creature ownership”, “taming settings”, as well as “structure ownership” on “personally owned”, and all of them will be established in the tribe governance.
- The settings should be secured with the “update tribe governance” button below
- When you finish all of this you should go away from the tribe again.
You will have to wait for a while, relog, or get out of the rendering distance from time to time. You will be able to get back all of your stuff if everything works perfectly and properly.