Get ready for Extinction Chronicles IV that is now live in ARK: Survival Evolved! Leading up to the introduction of Extinction, players have a chance to explore the drops of Extinction-related Explorer Notes on The Island, Scorched Earth and Aberration monthly. If you pick up these notes, you will be able to unlock brand new Extinction-related skins.
In addition, you can totally check out the appearance of stronger Tek-themed Dinosaur variations within the ARKs every month. The Tek-themed Dinosaurs are known as long-term additions, meaning that they carry on spawning even though the event comes to its conclusion. And there will be a brand new one starting to come out in every month.
- In Extinction Chronicles I, three Explorer Notes, the Corrupted Helmet, and the Tek Rex were released.
- In Extinction Chronicles II, three Explorer Notes, the Corrupted Boots and the Tek Stego were released.
- In Extinction Chronicles III, three Explorer Notes, the Corrupted Pants, and the Tek Raptor were released.
Are you ready to check out the brand new ones? You will get a chance to explore three new Explorer Notes, the Corrupted Shirt as well as another Tek creature called Tek Parasaur.
Furthermore, the ARK world will become more populated thanks to some special colored dinosaurs. You will have a chance to catch sight of the creatures that are in black and green colors for the subsequent month starting tomorrow. You should take advantage of those special colors before they go extinct.
Don’t forget to check out the complete fixes and notes in Extinction Chronicles IV update
- Tek Parasaur was added to the game with a brand new breeding line, 5% chance for spawning, 20% higher base level.
- There are also new colors added to this update, including green and black.
- You can explore 3 new Explorer Notes, as well as corresponding unlock (Corrupted Chest)
- Developed maximum player level by 1
- Carried out some hole fixes on The Island, Ragnarok, Scorched Earth, The Center, and Aberration
- Now, the electric storms don’t have any effects on the windmills.
- The Cliff Platform build radius was reduced by half.
New Extinction Previews
To celebrate the latest patch of Extinction Chronicles IV, the development team wants to share what they have been working on: in the forthcoming expansion pack ARK: Extinction, you can now explore some new previews of it. Let’s take a look at the images as shown below for a sneak peek at what you can wait to explore on planet Earth.
Earth in Extinction has turned into an Element-infested planet that was full of fantastical creatures that are organic and technological. The planet has been destroyed by the element, both landscape and its habitants were all changed, causing the creatures and plants to be mutated.
The development team is anticipating sharing more details in the upcoming months as they work towards the release of Extinction.