|Time:||Late Cretaceous Period|
The Quetzalcoatlus (also known as Quetzal) is one of the most awesome creatures turning up in ARK: Survival Evolved. There will be further details adding to this creature in a future update.
- Wild: Quetzal is considered as one of the biggest avians living on the island and sharing the same shape with the Pteranodon, its nests are nearby the highest peaks. Upon careful examination, though, the Quetzal is a giant creature of huge power
- Domesticated: The domesticated Quetzal plays a crucial role on the island. It is too slow to become a proficient local transport, and probably too frail to become powerful warbirds. The masters of the skies can utilize Quetzal to carry huge quantities of supplies, creature, and human cargo from one place to another without getting weary.
- Known Information: It’s kinda weird to witness this big magnificent monster to be so anxious. Different from other creatures of its size, it’s more likely to escape than battle.
Base Stats and Growth
|Attribute||Amount at Level 1||Increase per point|
- Dossier exposed on 06/17/2015. 
- The Devs indicated at being capable of constructing on its back.
- In Ark Digest 14 Devs Said it will be available in September.
- Quetzalcoatlus conchapicem roughly means “Feathered lizard god that carries fish”. This is a reference to the original name as a Mexican god and to its utilization in the game as a transporter and its diet of fish.
- ARK survival evolved Quetzal
- quetzal ark
- Ark Survival Evolved Quetzal Location
- ark survival evolved quetzalcoatlus location
- quetzal ark survival evolved
- Ark Quetzal locations
- ark where to find quetzal