Now all the survivors of ARK Survival Evolved can check out another brand new creature that has just been released! It’s Daeodon which is known as one of the largest mammals that can live on parched grasslands and sandy ecosystems. Let’s find out basic information about this creature now!
Wild: Daeodon Comedentis is known as the biggest kind of entelodont which belongs to a family of old mammals and can be considered as “Hell Pigs” occasionally. This is a creature that is able to eat everything. Daeodon bears some resemblances to Hippopotamidae in the modern time because it possesses Suina.
Daeodon has an evil look and most of the survivors will get troubled or face a tough situation when getting closer to this creature. Since it’s an omnivorous animal, it will totally scavenge, hunt, or forage for its survival. Due to the qualms when coming to food, it is able to grow on some parched grasslands of the island and the ecosystems filled with sand.
The temper of Daeodon doesn’t hurt either, as there are plenty of predators trying to search for wicked prey. Due to the unusual high metabolism, Daeodon is able to mend its wound fast, which causes it to become very tough to knock out or tranquilize.
Domesticated: Daeodon packs are mostly utilized by lots of tribes due to its savage nature and outstanding skill to mend itself quickly. Because it possesses a high rate of food utilization, it’s really for this creature to conserve. Daeodon is probably able to swallow its owner. But this fast regeneration can have an influence on some allies around, and as a result, it’s worth the maintenance.
Base Stats and Growth
Remember, all creatures will have discrepant stats in SotF
|Attribute||Amount at Level 1||Increase per point||Taming Bonus|
- Percentages are depended on the value of the stat at the moment when the creature was domesticated (after the effectiveness of taming)
- The absolute Base Damage is displayed here rather than the percentage.
- The movement speed of untamed creatures won’t be developed and leveled up.
- Torpor develops every single level on the untamed creatures, but it can’t be developed after they are domesticated.
- Check out Base Creature Statistics to find out a comparison of the creatures’ stats.
- If you want to research on the way that levelup calculation operates, you should check out Creature Stats Calculation
|Movement Type||Base Speed||Sprinting|
- The table shown above is the base speeds of the creature, and they are at 100% Movement Speed.
- Check out Base Creature Speeds to find out a comparison of the creatures’ speeds
The Dossier was launched on 10/4/2016
According to Dossier, Daeodon could grow up on the parched grasslands and sandy ecosystems, which means that it will be approachable on The Island and Scorched Earth.
- ark megalania
- ark Daeodon
- ark rideable dino random generator
- ark dossier pos
- daeodon ark
- ark dino dossier locations map
- daeodon ark survival evolved
- dino dossier sabertooth ark imágenes
- ark new dino dossiers
- ark dino dossea to buy