|Saddle:||Ankylo Saddle (Lvl. 40)|
The Ankylosaurus (an-KYE-luh-SAWR-us) is a type of Dinosaur appearing in ARK Survival Evolved.
- Wild: Different from several heard animals living on the island, Ankylosaurus Crassacuttis is inclined to live in diminutive family units. They probably stick with more diminutive groups due to their extremely thick skin for which they are named.
- Domesticated: No doubting! The most awesome featured of a domesticated Ankylosaurus is its hugely dense tail. Its tail is strong enough to smash the resource-laden rocks of the island. The richer human tribes living on the island will use a squad of Ankylosaurus in its mines and quarries.
- Known Information: Although it is not the biggest herbivore of the island, Ankylosaurus is still one of the toughest creatures to defeat. With the thick and armored skins, those will probably make it more than a match for some of the mid-sized predators. The thoughtless carnivores are more likely to damage themselves on the spikes of Ankylosaurus as they are to get beaten by its tail.
Ankylosaurus are very gentle and peaceful, just don’t provoke them, it will safeguard their herds offensively. You can find Ankylo at any elevation and commonly in the northern half of the island. The lonely Ankylo are not usual as well. When assaulting, the Ankylo will hit their tail and ram you with huge spikes jumping out from the back. The ranged fight is suggested. They are usually slow over land, but they are extremely great at swimming.
Ankylosaurus are a big herbivore on the island. It has around 10-15 feet in length, around 4 feet in height and approximately 3-4 tons in weight. They are unmixed bone armor tanks. They are kinda low to the ground, with the scutes and spikes covering themselves whilst putting on a big tail like a mace, Ankylo is a dreadful rival and valuable pal. The color of its body ranges from browns to grays with bright color on several individuals.
- Raw Meat
Base Stats and Growth
|Attribute||Base Stats Level 1||Increase per Point|
The total Base Damage is expressed here instead of the percentage (always 100% at Level 1).
Level 1 – Level 90
It can take you between 1 hour to 10 ½ hours to domesticate an Ankylosaurus, which counts on the level of animal and your taming strategy.
It only takes 2 ½ hours to tame an Ankylo level 24 with merely berries.
It only takes 1o hours for you to domesticate an Ankylo level 108 with only berries.
- 201 – 1612 Narcoberry
- 38 – 246 Narcotic
- 105-550 Mejoberries
- 40-100 Kibble (Dilo Egg)
These are estimations, always bring additional supplies!
For an adjusted count of resources needed, use this Taming Calculator by Ark-Survival.net. Choose your target animal & its level.
Don’t try to get involved in a punching battle with this spiky, well-armored and big monster, you are more likely to get defeated. Instead, you should check out several methods of taking out this creature. There are some of great methods that you could follow, like you can use a Scorpion and/or Tranquilizer Arrows, but if you don’t have any, you can utilize a simple Slingshot to defeat it. You should aim at the head to get best results.
- 10 – 40 Tranquilizer Arrows
- Tank: A great tank because of its high XP and natural protections. (Level up in Health and Damage)
- Damage: Very nice AOE and base damage. It’s too slow to come after the prey. (Level up in Damage and Stamina)
- Transport: While being slow, it has a great base that carries capacity. It’s extremely wonderful for local transport. (Level up in Speed, Stamina, and Weight)
- Gatherer: Great for collecting materials. (Level up in Damage, Weight, and Stamina)
|Ankylo||Hand||Stone Tools||Metal Tools|
The tick marks the highest yielding technique
- Dev Confirmed: Developing the Melee Damage on Ankylosaurus will expose more resources per action/node as with all creatures/players. It won’t grow area of effect as rumored.
- Ankylosaurus means “Fused Lizard”.
- The spiky armor of Ankylo is the fused bones of its skull
- Ankylo armor is covered with a thin layer of Keratin.
- ark ankylosaurus
- Ark Survival Evolved Titanosaur
- Ankylosaurus ark
- ark ankylo
- ark ankylo taming
- ark ankylosaurus location
- ark survival evolved ps4 how to tame an ankylosaurus
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1839 OjmUfVi5k_0pObhv9hCbXIIfPQAuZYmfZUoQYxucJP6_doxoQejQ9nAex5ftuOpH de2147f0205e63c8fcf98cbdda158dddc7aba4ed&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- ark the island ankylo spawns