- Wild: Allosaurus is a diminutive creature but quicker than Tyrannosaurus, it can be bigger but slower than Carnotaurus as well. It is considered as the inhabitant pack-hunting therepod of the island. While most of the offensive theropods are kind of lonely creatures, the Allosaurus lives in groups of 3 or 4. One Allosaurus is the Alpha; the others are its life partners or a beta male.
- Known Information: Similar to the human beings that search for value in creating a tribe, the Allosaurus has gotten larger to hunt in packs. The saw-shaped teeth will cause the targets to bleed and get mutilated, which makes the fleeing arduous. After slowing down a creature with cutting bite, the whole pack left will get close for the slay faster.
- Domesticated: Not everybody considers that a tamed Allosaurus is perfect. The ones who evaluate the speed usually tame Carnotaurus, others who evaluate raw stopping power will domesticate Tyrannosaurus. But, the ones riding on Allosaurus will probably tend to evaluate the usefulness of the Alpha pack status as well as the bleed-causing assaults.
Base Stats and Growth
|Attribute||Amount at Level 1||Increase per point|
These are estimations, always include additional supplies!
You can use Taming Calculator by Ark-Survival.com to get an adjusted count of resources needed. Choose your target animal and its level.
• The dossier was launched on 08/26/15 
• The dossier indicates that the Allosaurus is also getting an alpha boost just like the Direwolf